• A PHEASANT HUNT WITH BIRD DOGS
• A WILD GAME COOKING DEMONSTRATION WITH WINE PAIRINGS
• GOURMET LUNCH PREPARED BY A LOCAL CHEF
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2019
9:00 A.M. TO 4:00 P.M.
PINE HILL KENNELS AND SPORTSMAN’S CLUB
@ THE PRAIRIE FARM
3329 JOHNSON ROAD, BELDING, MI 48809
• HUNT IS LIMITED TO 12 SO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW!
• COFFEE AND DONUTS BEFORE THE HUNT
• INSTRUCTION AND SKEET PRACTICE
• A.M. HUNT WITH GUIDES AND DOGS
• COOKING DEMONSTRATION
• GOURMET LUNCH WITH WINE PAIRINGS
• P.M. HUNT FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO STAY
THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO INTRODUCE LADIES TO HUNTING,
LOW KEY, RELAXED, AND WITH SOME ONE ELSE DOING THE COOKING!!
SCI-MICHIGAN IS SPONSORING THIS FREE EVENT FOR THE LADIES!
SCI MEMBER, SCOTT BROSIER OF PINE HILL, IS A LOYAL DONOR TO OUR CHAPTER.
SCI Michigan participates in a large variety of events.
Keep in touch with us on this page in the future.
|June 12, 2014 breakfast,
which featured Gov. Snyder as the guest speaker.
Click Here for the latest article from the DNR.
Click Here to download the listings as a PDF.